FINALLY!!!!

Show the world what you are interested in. Show off your work. Tell us about your favourite links.
STACEYLOVESIAMX
Forum Member!

FINALLY!!!!

Postby STACEYLOVESIAMX » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:15 pm

HELLO, FELLOW IAMX LOVERS!!!! :) FINALLY I AM ON HERE, AFTER BEING A FAN FOR SO LONG!!!!!! I AM FINALLY HERE! FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK, MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT DEDICATED TO IAMX, WITH LOTS OF OTHER FANS!!! :) http://www.facebook.com/STACEYIAMX

HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YOU THERE!

MUCH LOVE STACEY
- X
nekkichi
IAMX trimmer!

Re: FINALLY!!!!

Postby nekkichi » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:22 pm

tell me ur trolling
kolibrisilver
Forum Member!

Postby kolibrisilver » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:12 pm

Is IAMX even popular enough to get trolls? :-D

Stacey, uh, I think you may have caught capslockitis from Corner's blog. Might wanna get that checked out.
STACEYLOVESIAMX
Forum Member!

Postby STACEYLOVESIAMX » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:50 pm

Hello! first of all, IAMX is popular enough, if you saw the fan page I have you'd see that, Secondly, the CAPS were to get attention, and to draw attention to my POST , Never knew CC own caps, sorry SUE ME!! :)

stacey-x
nekkichi
IAMX trimmer!

Postby nekkichi » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:17 am

why do u have a skinny dude pic on ur facebook page but claim ur a gurl

is that to draw attention too?
STACEYLOVESIAMX
Forum Member!

Postby STACEYLOVESIAMX » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:04 pm

the 'skinny dude' picture isn't mine, it's the other persons, I don't have a picture on mine.......

And if this is the way IAMX fans treat other fans then Mr Chris Corner, really does have some 'unreal' fans, I only came on here to get to know people more, and interact with some other 'fans' seeing as though I love IAMX so much,and all I've had so far is trouble, my facebook page has over 100 fans IAMX fans on there, i wanted to spread the word about IAMX and get more people to join, If I have offended your delicate hearts by doing that, well then, I'm not sorry!!! I will no longer engage in further conversation with anyone on THIS PARTICULAR TOPIC ..... I've better things to do than argue with people from across the world who have never even met me. One word for you lot above,GROW UP... I'm just trying to be friendly!

stacey - x
nekkichi
IAMX trimmer!

Postby nekkichi » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:12 pm

you're indeed trying to be both friendly and grown up, typing thoughtles shit in caps and making assumptions over the whole board because of one member not being exactly fabulously nice to you
mature gaiz and gurls do that all da time
kolibrisilver
Forum Member!

Postby kolibrisilver » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:48 pm

Stacey, I think you'll find most people here are/were big Chris Corner/IAMX/Sneaker Pimps fans but have maybe been disappointed with the direction he has taken musically/with management/live band/whatever the reason. I think Chris is brilliant, but realize he's kinda, er, strange.

I've spent more time lurking here than I have posting, and was initially hesitant to join, but realized I'd rather post/read in a place with people who like the music but are willing to criticize an artists decisions or music now and then rather than endlessly gush over them. Don't get me wrong, I like fangirling now and then too, but part of art and music's existence is being critiqued. Just because the band may not read every positive, neutral or negative message does not mean that it should not be posted.

I do agree that IAMX could always use fans and it's always good to share with others, I've gotten my friends to listen, etc. Actually I kind of forced them to listen to IAMX on a long car ride but WHATEVER they all enjoyed it.

And in general across the internetz all caps is equated with shouting. :-P
OptimaX
IAMIXer

Postby OptimaX » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:02 am

@STACEYLOVESIAMX

We do welcome you here on IAMXforum.com. But this board is an independent place for fans by fans. We welcome everyone to contribute to this board, but it looks like you are taking advantage of this place to recruit new Facebook members for your page. There is nothing wrong with advertising your obsession here, but please show the already existing awesome community that is called 'IAMXforum' who you are and what you have to offer by posting here, rather than use this place to promote your own community.

[Note: this thread is moved to The Night Club » Member Projects & Interesting Links]
HIP & TRENDY
OptimaX
IAMIXer

Postby OptimaX » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:18 pm

Just reading through some old threads... This one is a classic! Hihi.
HIP & TRENDY
nekkichi
IAMX trimmer!

Postby nekkichi » Sun May 10, 2015 2:02 am

I've been on an SP nostalgia kick recently, but never came back to iamx tbh. flowers & silence all the way for now. helllo~
Paul-tergeist
IAMIXer

Postby Paul-tergeist » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:12 am

Hi everyone))

Seems like I didn't miss a lot while I was out but good to be back.
My SP nostalgia started on Stevie Wonder's B-Day this time.))
"When you believe in things that you don't understand, then you suffer. Superstition ain't the way."
You can stand under my umbrella ;)
nekkichi
IAMX trimmer!

Postby nekkichi » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:59 am

lmao @ last placebo/sp shot. chris always was the >ugly one in comparison to brian, sleigh a bit, king of nauseatingly self-pitying lyrics and berlin outskirt garbage dumps
Sal
Forum Member!

Postby Sal » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:58 pm

Everybody is driving on the nostalgia road here :D :D
My next post 2017, bb :D
Ideas can infect you, can change you.
You can never go back,
once you've heard oral sex referred to as humping the laugh-hole.

http://www.asofterworld.com

Return to “Member Projects & Interesting Links”